India is on the lockdown of 21 days, which means no one can go out of their homes unless it is a medical emergency or to buy medicines, groceries, etc.
What happens if we don’t follow the lockdown?
– Be prepared to face consequences like Italy, China, Spain, etc.
– If we go out of home and come in contact with any person who is infected with Coronavirus disease, then it will infect you too.
Symptoms of Corona Virus disease?
– A person will come to know if he or she is infected with Coronavirus in up to 14 days.
How will Lockdown in India help to stop the spread of Coronavirus?
– Lockdown in India will help in breaking the chain of coronavirus infection.
How many Coronavirus deaths and cases are confirmed Globally?
– Thousands of deaths and over 4,00,000 cases of Covid 19 disease have been confirmed till date.
What to do at Home during Lockdown?
– Spend Family time, spend me time, start yoga, meditation, exercise online courses etc.
Serious advice, suggestion on Coronavirus: Take lockdown seriously, Coronavirus has affected over 4,00,000 people and thousands of deaths Globally.
Stay home stay safe
#Coronavirus #Covid19 #CoronavirusIndia #Waragainstcoronavirus #IndiafightsCorona